Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE 21oz Japanese selvage denim 60s car coat 40

marmalademan

Banned
I am going to need some guarantee on this.

Man, I'm trying to avoid this thread... I wish I had something to trade for it.

Try and think hard.. and maybe you do. I'm size 40 with longer than average arns.

There are14 hours left to do a deal on this jacket

Showed it to my friend, he fell in love with it. He might actually buy it. I'll tell you in a bit.

@Monitor slightly unrelated I realise..
but do you know if the Vanson Comet is a model that can be shortened?

Shortened!? But it's like 22" in the back already. :D Well, in any case, I guess it technically can be shortened but the zipper would have to be replaced, not to mention that the kidney panel would look wrong if you cut it in half...

I'd rather not do it.

marmalademan

Banned
Nah bro, the mahr fukr is 24.5" by default. I wish it were 22 but apparently they've lengthened it. I didn't notice a kidney panel. This is my first Vanson and apart from the extra inches of length I think it's an outstanding product. Looks like it was made by a machine

Last edited:
Nah bro, the mahr fukr is 24.5" by default. I wish it were 22 but apparently they've lengthened it. I didn't notice a kidney panel. This is my first Vanson and apart from the extra inches of length I think it's an outstanding product. Looks like it was made by a machine

They have lengthened it, indeed... I thought it's just Thurston Bros version that's stretch to infinity and beyond but apparently they're all longer now. One that was recently sold here was 22something" in the back, and that was a number 42, if I recall correctly.

TB version looks totally off... It's just weird.

marmalademan

Banned
They have lengthened it, indeed... I thought it's just Thurston Bros version that's stretch to infinity and beyond but apparently they're all longer now. One that was recently sold here was 22something" in the back, and that was a number 42, if I recall correctly.

TB version looks totally off... It's just weird.

100% agree about the TB Comet PLU3. Which is why I didn't touch it. Shame they've lengthened the regular one too now. I'll possibly pist a thread on it at some point, as the octogan used is just the best shade, far exceeded my expectations, and I really do like it a lot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner