Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

for sale: Alpha Replica MA-1 jacket, size Large

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
For sale one Alpha Industries MA-1 Replica series jacket, size Large, colour dark grey, condition excellent. It has the red tag with gold lettering on the sleeve pocket. Photos below. No smells, stains, or tears although there is a small wear mark on the lower left elbow area. Although a civilian jacket, it has the old-style wool/cotton insulation which makes it very heavy and suitable for winter use, and the nylon shell is also heavier gauge than standard Alpha jackets. Overall, this jacket is a hundred times better quality and heavier than the standard Alpha MA-1 jackets. Size is Large, but the insulation in the sleeves seems to have shrunk courtesy of the dry cleaners, so the jacket fits snug—check measurements below. I would say this jacket would be best for someone who is sized 40L. I’m a 42L and it’s a bit too snug in the arms and armpits, except if I wear only a cotton shirt. If you’re a bodybuilder with big shoulders don’t bother. Worn only once since dry cleaning.

Measurements (including knits):

chest = 23” pit to pit
length = 25.5”
shoulders = 19” horizontal
sleeve = 37” overarm
sleeve = 27” sleeve only

Price USD$75 to my PayPal account, free shipping included to Canada and continental USA. Interested parties please contact me via forum message system. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21