Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE full aniline veg tan Italian HH Block Bilt cross zip 40

marmalademan

Banned
This one and the Arcadia are the jewels in my collection. One can go, one stays.

These pics are from when it was new. Since then it has broken in to perfection and glorious grain has popped all over. The horsehide on this is as good as anything I have handled. It's mid weight, probably 2.5oz, certainly less than 3. This is a beautifully put together jacket that will delight someone who is the right size

I will post current pics and measurements asap. But the numbers are possibly going to ba a little misleading. It is a 40 and it fits true to size. It'll be too small for a 42" chest, a 38" could wear it a bit loose I guess. Will be perfect on a size 40 dude who is under 6ft tall. I'm 6,1" and I am happy in it but I do tend to like them shorter than most of you lot, plus I usually am clad in 30s high waisted trousers.

£400 via friends & family shipped worldwide
b4c8ff3b2f3a1897db95d5e6b81e4d40.jpg
85b0edf6f6a39ccb02f81ae58e20c710.jpg
a2a3f1bb9f8ef3e51270d95afe1cf671.jpg
54063f671d637fb6c0974ff764091f1c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
This one and the Arcadia are the jewels in my collection. One can go, one stays.

These pics are from when it was new. Since then it has broken in to perfection and glorious grain has popped all over. The horsehide on this is as good as anything I have handled. It's mid weight, probably 2.5oz, certainly less than 3. This is a beautifully put together jacket that will delight someone who is the right size

I will post current pics and measurements asap. But the numbers are possibly going to ba a little misleading. It is a 40 and it fits true to size. It'll be too small for a 42" chest, a 38" could wear it a bit loose I guess. Will be perfect on a size 40 dude who is under 6ft tall. I'm 6,1" and I am happy in it but I do tend to like them shorter than most of you lot, plus I usually am glad in 30s high waisted trousers.

£400 via friends & family shipped worldwide
b4c8ff3b2f3a1897db95d5e6b81e4d40.jpg
85b0edf6f6a39ccb02f81ae58e20c710.jpg
a2a3f1bb9f8ef3e51270d95afe1cf671.jpg
54063f671d637fb6c0974ff764091f1c.jpg

Dang!

trapp

Practically Family
I'd also like a fit pic, if you're willing (which can double to show the jacket's current broken in condition).

Also, is it black or a very dark brown?

Lovely design.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Damn. Fits better than I'd realised..Price may need to be revised!
Detail pics coming soon. And measurements
fa60f392e1e83e43a4ed1e3775f530ce.jpg
9cf7d80f291a53bc72adc7fd54c74599.jpg
9f38a4478fe7d68476252bd5832f1fb5.jpg

What, nobody is going to say anything? Okay, I will.
Flip Flops? You’re not in California!
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marmalademan

Banned
What, nobody is going to say anything? Okay, I will.
Flip Flops? You’re not in California!
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I put my outside shoes on in the bedroom to take photos for you deadbeats my gf would start whining about cleaning and respecting her labour etc etc blah blah blah and I would have to remind her who captains this ship and then before you know it a full on domestic would be in full swing. I prefer to curcumnavigate such unopleasantness, which is one of the many reasons why me as captain is our only option

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
If I put my outside shoes on in the bedroom to take photos for you deadbeats my gf would start whining about cleaning and respecting her labour etc etc blah blah blah and I would have to remind her who captains this ship and then before you know it a full on domestic would be in full swing. I prefer to curcumnavigate such unopleasantness, which is one of the many reasons why me as captain is our only option
So, finally looks like at home she is the real captain, Sir)
P.S. No worries, it's such common situation at almost every household))
P.S. The jacket is nice.

marmalademan

Banned
I wondered if someone would come back at me from this angle lol.

Since you have raised the issue of her standing I can inform you sir that she used to be vice captain but has since been demoted, for unacceptable hormonal fluctuations. However if she is able to prove her reliability over a prolonged period then I may consider reinstating her (as vice captain). And that's the bottom line cos Captain Marmalade said so!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the club brother. I had to learn from our esteemed member @handymike about the freedom one feels, the contradictory nirvana the soul experiences when sporting flip flops with a leather. Fear not. You're doing it just right. Beautiful jacket as well. If I could get in it I'd be all over this. This takes me back to my roots. GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails