Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE HOMBURG! Just pay postage!

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
GONE! GONE! GONE! Sorry!

Stetson St. Regis Homburg, deep chocolate brown, matchng band in a size 7 1/8. Seriously. I forgot about this hat which I got off Ebay last year when the seller implied that it was MUCH bigger and I got stuck with it. It's been sitting, double boxed, in the garage since then. I found it today when I was getting out the Christmas lights (yes, I started putting them up already).

So, answer in the thread or send me a PM and someone will get a REALLY nice hat. My only caveat is that it goes to someone who DOESN'T have a lot of hats, doesn't have a lot of bucks and really, really wants a nice vintage hat that they will wear. Be honorable in your replies.

Good luck.

IndyBlues

New in Town
I'd love a vintage hat! I only have a cheap beat up Stetson, after selling my Optimo a few months ago.
'Blues

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
A fine gesture befitting of the Lounge :)

This type of offer has been made more than once by members here, and they are fine gestures to help others. So thankyou, it's warming to see this happen.

IndyBlues

New in Town
Just received my hat from Mr Lucky. All I can say is:
WOW!, and THANK YOU!, and I cannot believe how nice this hat is!
Thank you so much, Mr Lucky. If there is anything I can ever help you out with, just let me know.
'Blues

IndyBlues

New in Town
Hey Rover! No, not yet. The darn thing is so nice, I don't know what to wear with it, lol. I'll get a pic though.
'Blues

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
IndyBlues said:
Just received my hat from Mr Lucky. All I can say is:
WOW!, and THANK YOU!, and I cannot believe how nice this hat is!
Thank you so much, Mr Lucky. If there is anything I can ever help you out with, just let me know.
'Blues
Sorry for so long in my reply - I was traveling and on a internet sabatical! I'm glad you like the hat. Wear it in good spirit. Oh, and the next time you have a Cheesesteak, please think of me.

Yrs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot