Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Journeyman (Deer)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
^to me those pocket flaps are like the nipple. The best things to look at.

Super, you'll be an A-2 convert in no time.

singer

Familiar Face
Not to be outdone with pocket flaps, a similar style--the Himel Northlander:

12901432_10153910822385867_7811116148022290793_o.jpg

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Finally giving thee ole A2 a try, eh @Superfluous? :cool: Star is a great contract. You should be really happy with it.

And I gotta say, I am a full blown converter to the car coat. Think I'm ready for another ;)

singer

Familiar Face
Wow! Absolutely beautiful.
We should coordinate so we don't step on each other's upcoming review. :)

That would be great! Have you received yours? Also a size 38? My tag says "Limited Edition 15 of 15" I wonder number yours is.

My photos are pretty bad, so you'll have to do better on that front :) The color in person is warmer. Here's another one from the Old Goat Instagram, less broken in than the one in the first Old Goat photo:

14350359_306041813102077_997939311_n.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
The eagle has landed. Will follow with some fit pics within the week when I get a chance.

For now, just some quick pics out of the box. Fits is spot on though.

Freewheelers Journeyman in Tatanka Brown Shinki horsehide:

I look forward to seeing this one. Outstanding.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I would often stumble upon such statements on different forums but I have yet to see an old person wearing anything even remotely similar to this.
Well said. I see this statement a lot, but agree that I mostly see rather young guys wearing stuff like this.

In fact, one of the Himel Canuck jackets I have seen the most is worn by a young guy from Japan.

A-1

One Too Many
@Superfluous Aren’t you the young guy from Japan? That’s how I understood it.

Honestly, who actually cares about such statements. I think we’re all old (young) enough to make our own decisions if we like to wear a jacket or not, regardless of what other people say. For me, I’m still so happy with my DD Buco and as the temperatures are falling, I’ll be able to wear it again.

I like those designs by the way. Himel and Freewheelers. (Maybe someday when I’m more mature..., haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR