Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 30s, 40s, & 50s Neck Ties - Finchley, A. Sulka, others

LuckyKat

Practically Family
I stumbled across a huge lot of ties from Chicago and I wanted to share. Most are 30s from Finchley (which was the Oviatt's of Chicago) & they are beautiful! The lots are lettered & the ties are numbered from left to right. There are two "A. Sulka" ties & they are $25 each or both for $40.
I haven't cleaned any of them so they are sold as is in vintage condition.
All others are 1 for $15, 2 for $25, 3 for $30, 4 for $36, 5 for $40.
Shipping is $2 in the US & $7 worldwide with total sent as a Paypal GIFT or M/O.
OR $5 in the US & $10 worldwide as a regular Paypal payment.
PM me for questions or my email address.

GROUP A
ry%3D400

#A3 is the widest brocade tie I've ever seen.
#A5 is a Beau Brummel

GROUP B
ry%3D400

#B6 is green flannel from San Francisco...I've never seen this before

GROUP C
ry%3D400

*All ties have some sort of minimal damage, so they are $1 EACH...most just need a good wash

GROUP D
ry%3D400

Check out #D7, its brocade tennis or baseballs!

GROUP E
ry%3D400

*Palm Tree Photo Tie is $20

GROUP F
ry%3D400

#F1 is an amazing multicolor fleck

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

LuckyKat

Practically Family
Many Ties still left... the "A. Sulka" ties are still available & will go to ebay if not sold here...don't miss this opportunity to own ties from the "Oviatts of NY"!

Paul Roerich

"A List" Customer
Many Ties still left... the "A. Sulka" ties are still available & will go to ebay if not sold here...don't miss this opportunity to own ties from the "Oviatts of NY"!

Truth be told, A. Sulka & Company was a better haberdashery than Oviatt's. Much better, in fact. All the more reason for somebody to buy your vintage Sulka ties.

Last edited:

LuckyKat

Practically Family
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....plus I know there's a few LA kids that what argue your point to death....

Truth be told, A. Sulka & Company was a better haberdashery than Oviatt's. Much better, in fact. All the more reason for somebody to buy your vintage Sulka ties.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran