Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Alpha Industries N-2B size medium, dated 1967

fnoprx

Familiar Face
I have decided to sell one of my N-2B parkas. This is an original 1967 version with coyote fur and wool filling. Size medium - will fit up to a size 40 chest and a height of around 175 cm (I am 185, and it is about two inches too short for comfort). In great condition: the knits have only a few moth holes that have been fixed professionally, and they are still nice and elastic. The shell is in excellent condition. But bear in mind that this is an original issue jacket, that has seen use.
Selling for 45 UK pounds / 50 Euros plus shipping - inside the EU. Payment via Paypal. Any questions, ask away!

dscn0889t.jpg

dscn0892em.jpg

dscn0890wp.jpg

gruvi

Familiar Face
Hi,
Will you please forgive me posting, as I've yet to be given PM privledges, and want to ask if you will ship to US? Thank you :)

fnoprx

Familiar Face
Hi
No problem - however, I have just checked postage from Denmark to the US, and it is insanely expensive. So I would rather not ship outside of the EU. Sorry.
Flemming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran