Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Caribou Stetson Chatham

clossonrr

New in Town
I purchased this fedora about 1 month ago from the village hat shop for $170.00. I wore it out to dinner one time for a total of 2 hours and placed it back in its box. The reason I want to sell it is I personally am not completely happy with the dimensions of this hat.
This hat is in great condition but I am sell AS-IS. I would like to sell for 110.00 and I will cover UPS shipping. Between the price and would be shipping cost you will be saving $70.00. I wanted to post it here first before I try ebay. If you are interested send me a message. Payment will be through paypal. my email is clossonrr@live.com contact me through here or my email with any questions.

Stetson Chatham
Color: Caribou
Size: 7 3/8''
Liner: Black
Crown: 4'' at front crease
Brim: 2 3/8'' raw edge
For those of you familiar with this hat it is stetsons sovereign quality fur felt. This is a very soft to the touch workable fur that i enjoy very much.
This hat has been re-banded with a 19 ligne ribbon as opposed to the skinny band that comes with it.
The hat will come with the original hat box. The feather and original band I will place in the box. Sorry for the cell phone pics.
chatham6.jpg

chatham5.jpg

chatham4.jpg

chatham3-1.jpg

chatham2-1.jpg

chatham1-1.jpg

chatham7.jpg

Last edited:

clossonrr

New in Town
my email is clossonrr@live.com phone number is 928.377.0699. What I can't warm up to on this hat is the crown height of 4''. For some reason from a straight on perspective I just don't like the look. It works for others, shoot maybe it even works for me too... but I just don't like it I feel I need a crown a slight bit taller. thank you. my name is Ryan.

Last edited:

clossonrr

New in Town
PRICE REDUCED to 85 dollars. I will still cover shipping. TTT. This would put you at a total savings of 95 dollars for a new stetson chatham

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy