Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Fedora, 7 1/8, by Mike Moore, Natural color, never worn!

MarkL

One of the Regulars
This is a beautiful hat made about 1 year ago by Mike Moore (Buckaroo Hatters) and it has never been worn. The color is called "natural" and it is a beautiful shade of light brown with a sage green ribbon. The crown height is 4 1/2 inches at the front. The brim is 2 3/4 inches. The hat is in perfect condition. I am asking $250.00 and I will pay the shipping/insurance anywhere in the United States. I've got some great photos of the hat but am unable to upload them here. E-mail me at : mligett@gmail.com I'm happy to send you photos and answer any questions you might have about the hat.

Last edited:

reallybigtim

New in Town
Yes Mark...show the pictures. You sent pictures of this hat to me. It would be mine if it were darker. It is a nice hat.

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Other hats...

Hi, Tim! Thanks for your note.

I do have other hats coming up for sale and one of them is brown...kind of a dark, chocolate brown. I might have one or two others, too.

I'll take a picture this evening of what I have avaialble and send to you.

I hate when the computer won't do what you tell it to......Did you have any darker hats coming up for sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80