Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Hair Spoolies!

Inky

One Too Many
STILL AVAILABLE! [/B]21 vintage small Spoolies. Opened measurement is 1.25 inches long by 1 inch wide. The section your hair curls onto is approximately 0.50 inch. One Spoolie is a little funky, the rest seem to be in good condition (see large photo here) $6 US plus $4.95 shipping (US only on this one folks, sorry!)

4689561514_e596d64563.jpg

SOLD! Pro-curler in box with instructions and a collection of bobby pins. Box and instructions in fair condition (see large photo here for detail) $9 US plus $4.95 shipping (US only on this one folks, sorry!)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
BoPeep said:
I'm intrigued by the Pro-Curler. Have you ever used it? Does it work (with some amount of practice, I'm sure)? Thanks!

BoPeep, there's a thread about Pro-Curlers in the Beauty forum. They're pretty interesting, but I think there are a lot of gals who find them hard to use or for whom it makes curls that are too small. I've had two that I've sold.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda