Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Knox Premier Quality Westlite 7 1/4 plus

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Here's another one I'm not wearing. It would make somebody a very high quality beater. It's worn and roughed up a bit, but has plenty of life still in it. Structurally this hat is very sound. This used to be a thin ribbon but someone added a thick blue ribbon on top of the thin ribbon. I bought it that way. $60 plus shipping
fdc23112.jpg

80c71aac.jpg

ba69a025.jpg

573a6d39.jpg

e2738589.jpg

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Everyone with questions - I'll have to get more details when I get home from work. If I remember correctly the brim is around 2 5/8 to 2 3/4 inches. I don't recall any mothing on this one. It's a snug fit on my 23-inch circumference head. It has some discoloration around the top of the crown.
As with all of my hats for sale - first "I'll take it" gets it.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
The brim width is 2 5/8 inches. There is no excessive wear to the pinch area. I couldn't find any moth damage to the hat other than one very small divot almost underneath the sweatband reed. The felt is soft and pliable. It fits me just a tad snug and I have a 23-inch circumference.
I am asking what I have in it so the price is set on this one.
Thanks,
Mike

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I would say that the felt is lighter than standard weight felt but not as light as my tissue-lite or Artlite

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow I am shocked this is still up for grabs!

Do you think if you take off the ribbons, there will be a noticed "fade" or discoloration due to two ribbons on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24