Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Magnoli 3-Pc suit, big size

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
With the good there comes the bad, and I'm currently enjoying/enduring both. Recent life changes have finally gotten me to loose weight (25+ pounds so far). Good for my health. The down side is, I have really cool clothes that aren't going to fit anymore. Some can be altered without much ado, others with too much ado, and still others can't at all. So, without further ado...

I have a 3-piece Magnoli suit that will cost me more than my budget can allow to alter. This one is a slight variation on the Princeton model, except it's dark gray and not made of tweed. It is a nice 3-season wool, though. Fine herringbone texture. Basically, I had a big stomach, and as it is going down, the jacket and vest are getting baggy and falling lower (too low) on me.

The suit hasn't been worn much (mostly at Indy Summits), and is still in top condition.

Jacket: Size 50 (chest and stomach). Sleeves measure 25" from shoulder seam to cuff. I usually wear a 34" shirt sleeve size, for reference.
Vest: Also size 50.
Pants: Zipper fly. Waist is currently about 45". They could probably go out another half inch, and could easily be taken in several. Inseam in 28" with a 2" hem. Suspender buttons are installed in addition to normal belt loops.

Give this beauty a home, please.
Hoping for approximately half price at $375 shipped CONUS.

Mine:

7189917835_6aa05cfd4b_z.jpg

Magnoli's original listing for all the small details:
http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/pri...magnoli-clothiers-tailor-made-suits-p-77.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner