Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Mens late 1930's pinstripe suit

MissMittens

One Too Many
Dark Blue, armpit to armpit 19", jacket length 30", 24.5" sleeves. Satin lined, maker "Richman Brothers". Can be taken out just under 2" if needed.

suit1.jpg

Matching Pants, W32", inseam 31" with another 1" turn-up that can be let down.

suit2.jpg

No mothing, not threadbare, well made quality suit in great condition. One minor flaw that can be fixed by a competent seamstress (shown in pics) - looks like it was cut by something as you can see in the enlarged picture below, about 1" on the bottom turnup of one of the pant legs

pantleg.jpg

$40 and $9 shipping anywhere in the 48. PM if interested. Would rather it go to someone here than eBay :)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Sweet piece and an honest price folks!!! If I didn't have a little number very similar, I'd snap at that.

Come on chaps...an early Xmas Present to 'you!!'

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

An absolutely wonderful suit, from a time (the late 1930s or so) when American suitmaking had reached its pinnacle of style. Today, no vintage clothing store (and practically none of the savvier thrift stores) would offer this suit at such a reasonable price!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Great suit, great price.

An absolutely wonderful suit, from a time (the late 1930s or so) when American suitmaking had reached its pinnacle of style. Today, no vintage clothing store (and practically none of the savvier thrift stores) would offer this suit at such a reasonable price!

You should come to Iowa/Nebraska... ;)

MissMittens

One Too Many
Jay - your message box is full, sir.

It's on its way to you - USPS 03110820000127615148

Hope you enjoy the suit - post the pics to the lounge. Good to know it's not going to waste.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner