Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 'Old Town' Cotton Drill workshirts - Size XL

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
I have two cotton drill workshirts for sale. They were made by 'Old Town' as part of their 'Tin House' range of clothing. These are heavy cotton shirts and a very hardwearing.
They currently sell for £70 a shirt.

Measurements: Chest; 50 inches/Collar: 16 inches/Sleeve: 24 and a half inches/Shoulder: 18 inches/Length (from the bottom of the collar): 32 inches.

The blue shirt has never been worn:
IMG_4653_zps5a4ad961.jpg

IMG_4654_zps227ebe7d.jpg

IMG_4657_zpsa290e316.jpg

IMG_4658_zps16578635.jpg

IMG_4655_zps9f144482.jpg

The off-white one has had a moderate amount of wear:
IMG_4660_zps363e1830.jpg

IMG_4659_zps50b0d8b2.jpg

I am asking £35 for the unworn blue shirt and £10 for the off-white shirt (plus postage).

Send me a PM if you are interested. Paypal preferred.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Yes, they do appear to have been designed to be worn loose. The shoulder width and neck measurement are smaller than you would expect considering the chest measurement. Looking at the measurements they now have on their website, I would say they have changed the cut.
Since i never wore the shirt with the collar closed, it didn't really bother me. I think this type of shirt works best with neckerchief or scarf.

Edward

Bartender
Since i never wore the shirt with the collar closed, it didn't really bother me. I think this type of shirt works best with neckerchief or scarf.

Agreed - I think these are very much more in the workwear category than anything with which one would wear a tie. Nice shirts, though it's a pity they don't also do something with a period look that could be work with a tie... Then there are so many people already donig that, it may just not be viable in the current market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy