Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Real Mccoy Buco J-100 size 42

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
Real Mccoy Buco J-100 j100 size 42, cafe racer
shinki horsehide, tea core, very shinny and beautiful, I have talked a few in my review, please feel free to read if interested
I received on mid Oct for $1885, never wore outdoor, no smell. As I have tried for a few times, very little crease on sleeve. And the horsehide denstiy on left sleeve is relatively lower than that on right sleeve. (the leather jackets from top japanese companies like Freewheelers and Real Mccoy would always have lower density on colar and sleeve, intentionally or not for better fit in). Mine is on sleeve, there is nothing to do with 'break in', no tea core shown yet.

Shinki horsehide
size 42
pit to pit 21.5'
sleeve 26'
shoulder 19.1'
waist 21'
back length 25.7 (without colar)
back length 27.1 (with colar)

Noted: this jacket based on cafe racer model speed racing, two adjustable zipper on sleeve, the whole jacket is in straight cutting, slightly slimmer fit and longer sleeves and body length for wind seal. The linning is silk, very comfortable.

Prices of Japanese leather jackets increase each year. Definitely worth buying earlier.
ASK: $1650 includes express shipping with tracking number
Let me know if interested, comments, offers, more photos, etc.
PayPal friends/family, no return

KtPxbv8.jpg

0RclQEd.jpg

G99lZE9.jpg

fVpKlB5.jpg

d7RBI1j.jpg

EPz0aFD.jpg

gxPeRH3.jpg

KkPhLFI.jpg

MaZ04VM.jpg

q5PnPUv.jpg

Vavea

New in Town
Hi!
I'm looking for a RMC Buco J-100 but i'm torn between size 40 and 42.
I'm 5'11 87 kg on the lean side. I just want to wear it snug with not much more than a T as a layer.
What is you're Height and weight and how did it fit on your chest and sleeves please?

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
180cm 87kg, 42 for sure, whats your chest and shoulder in cm.
Hi!
I'm looking for a RMC Buco J-100 but i'm torn between size 40 and 42.
I'm 5'11 87 kg on the lean side. I just want to wear it snug with not much more than a T as a layer.
What is you're Height and weight and how did it fit on your chest and sleeves please?[/QUOTE

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
Around 96 cm In shoulders and 109 chest
assume 48cm shoulder, 109 chest, 180cm 87kg, then j100 42 would be real tight but look smart for you. and size 44 the sleeve and body length would be too long. I advise go for other jackets instead of j100. It is a very entry level jacket, and its cutting is straight up and down. I advise you go for others. such as freewheelers mulholland, la brea, switchyard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk