Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Western Sport Coats

Stringmaster

One of the Regulars
Continuing my "I lost weight and everything's too big" purge. These Western sport coats range from about 5 years-20 years old. All are in great condition. I'm including shipping costs and PayPal fees in the price which would likely cost $20 per item. Can discount for purchasing more than one. US shipping only and happy to answer any questions:

Black Scully Jacket with/off white piping/trim. Size 42, Made in USA. Nice heavyweight material(likely poly or a blend/satin lined. Never worn--bought it in anticipation of losing weight, but lost too much. I love this jacket but...
Priced at $80 all inclusive.

Dark Grayish Tweed Taos Western Collection Jacket. Size 46, Made in USA. Western yokes, satin lined. Worn once or twice.
Priced at $45 all inclusive.

Brown/Tan tweed with brown ultrasuede yokes and elbow patches by Panhandle Slim. Satin lined. Size 46R. No country of origin listed.
Priced at $45 all inclusive.

Pewter Pioneer Wear "Golden Collection" leather jacket. Tag says "100% Buttery Soft Cabretta Genuine Leather", acetate lining. Snakeskin trim. Size 44, Made in USA. This was very expensive new and is in great condition. $80 all inclusive.

Thanks!

Stringmaster

One of the Regulars
Bump--Can take 15% off the above listed prices (can't access the edit function at this time). Thx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR