Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: WPG Repro WW-II U.S. Army Officer Coat - Chocolate - Size 48

TPD166

One Too Many
FOR SALE – What Price Glory-made, reproduction World War II U.S. Army or Army Air Corps officers coat, size 48. The coat is made from 100% wool elastique, is chocolate/brown in color, and is fully lined. I purchased the coat used several years ago, but never used it. The coat has been previously worn and dry-cleaned, but is in good, serviceable condition. There are marks from where there were ribbons and branch insignia pinned on the coat, but it does not appear that a shoulder patch was ever sewn on there. The “U.S.” collar insignia appear to be period pieces, however, they were attached by bending over the prongs (the collar is very thick) – and I never tried to remove them. The belt is attached in two places on the back of the coat, and the stitching has come loose on one side. No damage, just needs to be tacked back down. Asking $150 shipped in the U.S. If you are interested, please email me thru The Fedora Lounge (preferred) or send me a PM.

WPG_1.jpg

WPG2.jpg

wpg3.jpg

wpg4.jpg

wpg5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy