Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full custom Field Leathers Manhattan review

morrison2951

Practically Family
1000_F_101701313_mxk6t3NdkfiVuvulIiePvQkOVugbQaj2.jpg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perfect result for the whole undertaking, it came out beyond any reasonable - and quite a few not so reasonable - expectations! :D

I think we have the FL jacket here, the one everyone thinks about when FL is mentioned.

Congratulations! :D

Edit: typos, couldn't help myself lol

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Masterpiece! Curve main zip, half bitten D pocket / Handwarmer, complete bespoke pattern. Just WOW!

I believe Greg has matched and surpassed the Freewheelers in terms of finishing. Excellent job to both of you!

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Greg really is quite impressive with his attention to detail. The collar and lapels are really terrific too.

This project shows that a lot of work and thought is required to create a jacket of true quality.
The more I look at this jacket, the more details I discover. Check out what he did with the shape of the collar.

0C12FF4C-7FF1-4294-BF70-7C045066CDCA.jpeg

I believe Greg has matched and surpassed the Freewheelers in terms of finishing.

For me the FL is leaps and bounds above the FW. No contest.

The FL is much more refined than the FW. Just take a look at the size of the neck hole.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Well it's super cool and the fit is great and the leather is beautiful and there's truly not another like in in the world due to your collaborative efforts and and and and...(and so on)

Congrats on a wonderful conclusion to the long slog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points