Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Get Well Soon, HoosierDaddy.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Good news that things are going well, HD.
I don't comment too much in the threads where you hang out, but I always enjoy your posts.

Flipped Lid

One of the Regulars
After being somewhat of a regular around here for a for several months awhile back, life got too busy for me to spend any significant amount of time on the
FL. I posted for the first time in over a year-and-a-half yesterday and have been trying to play catch-up. I kind of intended to lurk for awhile before jumping back into the fray until running across this thread, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to send best wishes and a few positive vibes to my fellow Hoosier, Hoosier Daddy. I'm distressed to learn that you've experienced a serious health issue, but I hope you're on the mend and will be back to full strength very soon.

robrinay

One Too Many
Good to see you're doing well HD. I enjoy your posts. I don't often look in the OBs Bar so I've only just found this thread. All the best Rob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran