Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl´s choice

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Hello everybody,

as announced some days ago, here are some pics of the Aero A2 ordered for/from my girlfriend.

As she saw my jackets in begging of our friendship she was amazed. She decided to buy a jacket for herself. We were looking for Belstaff and Cockpit (they have a G1 for girls), but nothimg really pleased her. Belstaff has nice jackets, but definitely to expensive!

I saw that Aero offers A2 for children and called Amanda to ask if it is possible to customise these jackets. Amanda said "Yes".

here is the result:
230410171203_P1090530.JPG

230410171311_P1090537.JPG

230410171427_P1090534.JPG

230410171538_P1090535.JPG

she forbid me to post pictures of her wearing the jacket. it fit´s very well and all her girlfriends asked for the jacket. She is more than happy, so me too.

Take care

Olli

Windward

Practically Family
Great choice

Its always a joy to see that Aero exceptional willing and able to create unique customized items which fulfilled the dreams of the perfect jacket.

Be sure your GF made the right and a very nice choice - it looks llike the smooth seal brown with the - slightly "grey" appearance. A great color combination for female jacket with off white mouton fur collar and mustard cotton lining.

Would she show how it fits with hidden face ...?

Edward

Bartender
Very nice. The mouton collar puts me in mind of the field modified jackets often seen in photos from USAAF station in the CBI theatre. the throat latch and handwarmer pockets are nice additions for civilian use.

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Very stylish jacket. I especially like the shearling collar. Is the leather steerhide?

Cheers,

Mac

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
That is awesome!!! A few years ago I had Aero make a jacket (Highwayman) in medium Horse for my daughter and she wore it for many years. This is really the best of everything it has a nice feminine look to the A-2 and those hidden side pockets are perfect.

Your girl friend did a great job of putting together a custom jacket.

Thanks for showing this jacket.

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Many thanks for yourcommondations.

The basic of the jacket is an A2 added with the features, handwarmer pockets, mouton collar, and someother little changings.

The leather is a seal brown midweidght horsehide Aero use for the milspec. A2´s.

We ordered the jacket while visiting Aero. It was a pleasure to see and feel how much Will and his team love what they do. Thank you!

Here you can see how it´s fit:

250410132202_P1090565.JPG

Regards

Oliver

AngryNJ

Familiar Face
Thank you for posting the picture of the jacket worn. I have been trying to find a nice jacket for my girlfriend and this helps me with ideas! Looks great!

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Gancho said:
Many thanks for yourcommondations.

The basic of the jacket is an A2 added with the features, handwarmer pockets, mouton collar, and someother little changings.

The leather is a seal brown midweidght horsehide Aero use for the milspec. A2´s.

We ordered the jacket while visiting Aero. It was a pleasure to see and feel how much Will and his team love what they do. Thank you!

Here you can see how it´s fit:

250410132202_P1090565.JPG

Regards

Oliver

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap COOOL!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass