Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Give me Lief to take Liberties or give me Deth...

Katt in Hat

A-List Customer
"Budgies? We ain't got no budgies. We don't need no budgies. I don't have to show you any stinking budgies."...Gold Hat

We do have a lovely Norwegian Blue but he's in back taking a nap. He's a bit off 'is feed. Appears to be pinin' for the Fjords... :D

"The Devil made me do it." Flip Wilson :eek:fftopic:

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Monty Python Lives!

Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!

(Takes parrot out of the cage and thumps its head on the counter. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

C: Now that's what I call a dead parrot.

O: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

C: STUNNED?!?

O: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Norwegian Blues stun easily, major.

[snip]

C: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!

'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!

'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

lol lol lol

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Ah, so it's Monty Python! I was thinking someone slipped something into their coffee:rolleyes: .....glad to see some fans of python in here!:)
My favorite line is....'ah, look.....the mother ewe's teaching her lambs to fly, you will notice they do not so much fly as plummet'

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Pilgrim, that's from the 'Holy Grail' right?......a line I love from that movie is, 'Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time'

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
Dinsdale!

snorman.gif

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
"There is no cannibalism in the British navy, absolutely none, and when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount"

"Curse you, Inspector Dim! You are too clever for us naughty people!"

and who could forget this bloke?
nudge.jpg

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat! snap, snap, grin, grin, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!

S

Shaul-Ike Cohen

No, yell-

(edited by Shaul-Ike Cohen at...)

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Also from the Pythons, and strangely appropriate in view of some of the other threads running now...

"I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.”

Whew!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy