Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gloves

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Failsworth Winston, Black Deer, Wool Lining, Size XL

full

full

Cheers

Turnip

DrMacabre

One of the Regulars
7CBCC589-1FFC-447B-8100-75F7DF59DC5C.jpeg
23040908-E3EA-4BD5-85CC-985B475450CE.jpeg
636A6778-6362-43C8-B1A3-4EEE244A93CA.jpeg
Hello, a few months back i was looking for some bike riding gloves and found a couple of brand such as Motostuka making gloves that looked lovely but a little too pricey for my taste so i decided to try to find the source of their gloves or some cheaper alternative. At that point, i came across a youtube video about working/gardening gloves that looked a little bit like the Motostuka. Didn’t took me too long to find the perfect alternative which i suspect to be the origin of the Motostuka as well, some cheap $8 deerskin gardening gloves that can be bought from aliexpress. The first pair i got were the regular yellow gloves which i tainted and treated (first two pictures and bottom one after months of use).

Last month, a friend of mine wanted me to make him a pair so i went back to my source and find out they were now offering them in brown and black. The new gloves as they come can be seen on top of the last pic and after being treated with leather grease on left and right. These are robust gloves but still very thin and comfortable to wear and you can’t beat the price compared to the $80 Motostuka is asking for just cutting, resewing the gloves and applying similar leather treatment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails