Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Goldleaf's Great News...and some buying advice!

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
Bonnie - thanks for that :) As hard as I try not to get caught up in materialism and consumerism, it still gets me sometimes. This whole industry geared toward infants and the high end, expensive, designer baby gear and furniture bombards a new mom from every magazine. Its hard to remain totally impervious to it :)

You are totally right! We love this baby so very, very much. And having a small place that we can afford is much better than a larger place that would cause us to struggle. Thanks!

Sally, I totally agree! The next two years need to hurry up! Mom has 18 years in with the Federal government, just impatiently waiting :)

Sweet Leilani

A-List Customer
You'd be surprised how little stuff a baby actually needs as opposed to what you're "supposed" to get for it! I'm sure you've got all the basics covered where you are now. And for what it's worth, my son spent about his first five months in our bed- it was really cold in his room and I had to nurse him every 2 hrs, so that was the best solution for us.

Even now that he's almost 3 and well adjusted to his own room, bed, etc. I have almost no privacy! You just get used to someone small walking in on you in the bathroom or crawling into your bed at 4 am! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran