GoodWear Leather - 1939 Werber A-2 (new)

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by thekiyote, Jul 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr H

Dr H One Too Many

And presumably you’re going to extend the courtesy to every other maker that’s annoyed or frustrated you? I have an issue with Aero that I can air, anyone else like to chip in?

Sounds like a win win and not at likely to disintegrate into a series of internecine arguments...o_O

2. Sure...Lets also ' sticky' the company that stole patterns hoping to put another company out of business and also the one that arrogantly claims they are superior to all others and names those that just don't measure up while berating any who might dare criticize. How about the one run by the guy that for many has the personality of an armpit?

3. CBI

CBI One Too Many

OK mods, get ready to lock this one down soon..........................

4. Superfluous

Superfluous My Mail is Forwarded Here

5. Superfluous

Superfluous My Mail is Forwarded Here

[​IMG]

dudewuttheheck and Dr H like this.
  6. Dr H

Dr H One Too Many

upload_2019-7-19_0-12-40.gif

ProteinNerd likes this.
  7. ProteinNerd

ProteinNerd My Mail is Forwarded Here

I found the solution to my GW woes. I just dropped a stupid amount of cash on a new 2019 15inch MBP and 32 inch 4K screen so all my GW money is gone.

I’m now hoping the wait is at least another year or two to allow my finances to recover....knowing my luck I’ll now get “the email” in about a week...

But hey, at least I’m not complaining about the wait now

8. El Marro

El Marro One Too Many

Good for you PN!
    I find spending lots of money on material things is a great cure for the frustration caused by other material things.

9. red devil

red devil One Too Many

Why wouldn't I be?

If you reread my post, it is about putting facts with nothing regarding character or speculation.

Aero is a working company that delivers its products, all the new jackets shown here are proof of that. They have no false statements regarding the ordering process or any other functional aspect in their website. None of the other makers we discuss here does.

No need to try to pin it on me, as it is not about me alone, and this has clearly been the case for quite some time now.

It is only about informing potential new customers about what the real situation is.

Jejupe likes this.
  10. scotrace

scotrace Head Bartender Staff Member

This seems to have run its course.

HoosierDaddy and Sloan1874 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.