Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Goodwear Monarch Light Russet fit

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Imagine a Triathlon....would include the water treatment too :)

Call it the Great Escapathlon, will include tunnel digging, fence climbing, half marathon running, up river swimming and finish with a motorcycle barbed wire jump...

The winner will win the other man's A2 (which should be nicely broken in) and leave with his gentleman's honor intact.

May the best man win.

Gav

Practically Family
Daylight pictures... grey sky
25393283694_e608f9ed38_c.jpg

25725352630_7b7eb450fa_c.jpg

25931269261_4163d34024_c.jpg

25725352990_861da84894_c.jpg

Very pleased with the jacket, it is a stunner

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Jacket fits great, I suppose. I'd still love to see you in a more baggy style, though.

As for the upcoming TFL 1: Sloan vs Gav event, I suggest Stu from Lost Worlds as announcer of the fight. He got the pathos.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
The idea of a yearly forum meeting comes up in my mind. We could have friday fight night to manly solve all forum fights of the past year and afterwards go out together, freaking out folks with the sheer amount of leather. :D

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
The idea of a yearly forum meeting comes up in my mind. We could have friday fight night to manly solve all forum fights of the past year and afterwards go out together, freaking out folks with the sheer amount of leather. :D

Let's ask Denny how he feels about backyard wrestling! Add a BBQ, a band and a leather jacket raffle and i think we have a winner!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Thick skin is a must on the Lounge. :D Pics might have been taken on St. Patty's day last week; so probably OK. ;) Fantastic looking GW Monarch. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24