Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great Leather

pauleway

Practically Family
My (talon) zipper broke on my AL Arkansas (probably my favorite jacket) and I called Carrie @- Thurston and she recommended a leather shop in IL. called Great Leather. After contacting them I sent my jacket there had the zipper replaced and had a few alterations done to my jacket.
The results were excellent. Professional service, and fast, quality work done for a reasonable price from a very nice woman who runs things there.
Just trying to help any FL members who need some work done to give them a look!!

devilish

A-List Customer
John at Good Wear also recommends her services. She does restoration on originals as well I think?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Great Leathers is in a small town about 30 minutes from me. They have worked on several of my jackets. Replaced zippers, done restoration work on my civilian leathers. First Rate!

Lemon328i

New in Town
I have three jackets for various fixes with Dena now, based on the great reviews she has! Communication has been excellent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner