Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gremster first lid.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice One Grem.....

Now it's time to start looking for a nice straw perhaps? I emailed you the link to one in your size, check it out. ;)

Put that lid as your Avatar for now.

Hereward

One of the Regulars
A lovely hat.

I have only the one that's in my avatar picture and that's slightly smaller than yours at an American size 7. I, of course, am also in the market for another at some time. Patience will surely show me the right one someday soonish.

Michaelshane

One Too Many
I have some 71/8s,I think my heads getting bigger,or more likely my hair is longer.I'm very picky about hat fit,a little too tight buggs me these days.

Stetson custom V,Stetson OR 25,and others......:)

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Michaelshane said:
I have some 71/8s,I think my heads getting bigger,or more likely my hair is longer.I'm very picky about hat fit,a little too tight buggs me these days.

Stetson custom V,Stetson OR 25,and others......:)
There ya go Grem

gremster

New in Town
Yes sir it's a Playboy alright and can't wait for the sucker to come in. And I just want to thank, Cane Rod Maker and Bolthead for keeping a keen eye out for me.Also thanks Aureliano I will surely enjoy it.:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner