Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grey flannels

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Anybody here know of a decent supplier of good old grey flannel trousers?

Proper straight leg, none of that taper business and in real pukka grey flannel.

Any help much appreciated.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Paul Stuart uses fabric with a touch of cashmere (10%) in their flannels, which results in a very nice handle. Personally, I've grown to appreciate that little pinch of cashmere.:)

LordBest

Practically Family
My pleasure, do post a review when you receive them, I'm dying to know what they are like. I've been wanting a pair myself but need to wait until I've stopped shrinking.

Smithy said:
That's the go!

Thanks LordBest for the link. Price is very good and the company is only on the other side of the ditch.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Paul Stuart uses fabric with a touch of cashmere (10%) in their flannels, which results in a very nice handle. Personally, I've grown to appreciate that little pinch of cashmere.:)
I was just on Madison Avenue this evening, looking into the Paul Stuart windows admiringly. Great stuff, really great. But ain't no way I'm ready to pay nearly 500 smackers for a pair of trousers.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Wow! I just stared into those windows this evening, like the Little Match Girl. Wonderful stuff. I'll keep my eyes open. Thanks for the tip. I'm waiting for the January sales to get a couple of Brooks Brothers shirts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy