Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guys and the bathtub

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
just nail a white sheet to it and..PRESTO!...I don't know why, but I've never liked blue houses either [huh]
Do any of you have 'those' neighbors? we've got what we nicknamed, 'the rednecks' 10 cars parked outside, and this lovely pit bull that escapes daily and tries to maul whomever is around...they say she's just playful :rolleyes:

mysterygal said:
just nail a white sheet to it and..PRESTO!...I don't know why, but I've never liked blue houses either [huh]
Do any of you have 'those' neighbors? we've got what we nicknamed, 'the rednecks' 10 cars parked outside, and this lovely pit bull that escapes daily and tries to maul whomever is around...they say she's just playful :rolleyes:

People like that don't last long in my neighborhood. There is a such thing as community standards here. If the lawn gets over 18 inches high they will come out, cut it and give you the bill. The same goes for several other antics lazy homeowners tend to do. Color is not on the list and I wouldn't want it to be.

Regards,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy