Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Halloween Costumes

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Story said:
She going to accessorize?

11964013.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That Powder Room thread needs moving.

There is NOTHING girl-specific about Halloween costumes. Unfortunately, we have many female members who never make it out of the PR to the rest of the Lounge.
Rant over.

We did Theda Bara and the Sheik one year, it was so much fun being ravished...
l_0eb757c5a7f9b0f9228f89fc7f5f4b82.jpg

Story

I'll Lock Up
Edward said:
Great stuff, I love zombies. Only ten days now until World Zombie Day on the 11th!! Wooo!

We'll be expecting photos, Edward.

Meanwhile, for the Americans -

Masks of the world’s biggest trickster are flying off the shelves at costume stores and Web sites. Rubie’s Costume Company, which makes a rubber Madoff mask, has sold 15,000 of them to stores across the country and expects more sales in the coming weeks, according to The Associated Press.

bernie_mask151v.jpg

http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/trick-or-treat-the-madoff-halloween-mask/

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
lol ;)

Quigley, you're all right!

I'm going to a party whose theme is the 80th anniversary of the October '29 stock market crash. I'll dress up as a frazzled, ruined broker with strands of ticker tape hanging from my shoulders. (It was very, VERY hard to get hold of printed ticker tape!)

Edward

Bartender
Story said:
We'll be expecting photos, Edward.

Ah, alas I ended up not going - everybody else from my group puled out for one reason and another and I just didn't feel up to spending the day with strangers. Ah well..... next year.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
FABULOUS Miss1929!!! Cannot come up with anything clever for this year...sigh. With all else that has been going on in our lives lately, Halloween is the last thing I'm afraid I want to spend my energy on. Last year I was a movie showgirl dancer ala' the film ShowBoat

Miss 1929 said:
We did Theda Bara and the Sheik one year, it was so much fun being ravished...
l_0eb757c5a7f9b0f9228f89fc7f5f4b82.jpg

Rathko

New in Town
Zombie Cowboy.

I find the zombie prefix works for men as the slutty prefix works for women - zombie cop, zombie doctor, zombie superhero instead of slutty cop, slutty doctor, slutty superhero.

RATHKO

Panache

A-List Customer
Macbeth and Lady Macbeth

My lovely wife and I finished up our Halloween costumes for this year and yesterday we did a small photo shoot of us in our outfits. I thought I would share a few pictures of us as Macbeth and Lady Macbeth

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

DSC00799.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

Cheers

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members