Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Halloween Costumes

Phil

A-List Customer
What do you want to be for Halloween?

Well, it's getting towards that time of the year again. Pumpkins are out, the leaves are changing, and zombies stalk the streets. It's Halloween again and with that comes costumes, parites, and ,the best, free candy. I'm curious to hear what some loungers will be dressing up as for Halloween.

To get the ball rolling, I'm goingto dress as a Tetris piece. I'm getting together with some friends and we're going as the tetris game. We have people ad the blocks, one person at the scoreboard and someone as the controller. I'm so excited.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I'm going to look something like this:
CC186_000.jpg

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
I'm going to run away screaming if I see anyone looking like that. :eek:

Want to know creepy, Lauren? In the family crypts of Buenos Aires's Victorian-era cemetery, the mouldering coffins are NOT hidden inside marble walls: they're just stacked on top of each other, leaning against the crypts' back walls. You can see the caskets in plain view, right behind the crypts' gated doors. Sometimes, the coffins have partially disintegrated, exposing some of their contents ...

Anyway, I was thinking of dressing as a space alien, with the word "illegal" stamped on my forehead. Get it? ;)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Marc Chevalier said:
I'm going to run away screaming if I see anyone looking like that. :eek:

Want to know creepy, Lauren? In the family crypts of Buenos Aires's Victorian-era cemetery, the mouldering coffins are NOT hidden inside marble walls: they're just stacked on top of each other, leaning against the crypts' back walls. You can see the caskets in plain view, right behind the crypts' gated doors. Sometimes, the coffins have partially disintegrated, exposing some of their contents ...

Eep~ That is creepy! I would want to go dressed in that dress and take pics... but with a couple more people who were alive!
(oh, and that really is me. Here's more about making it and all.)

Phil

A-List Customer
That's astounding Lauren. I must say, bravo on your skills. I wish I could have the skill and patience to make my own clothes.

And Quigley, that disturbs me beyond belief.

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
Phil said:
Well, it's getting towards that time of the year again. Pumpkins are out, the leaves are changing, and zombies stalk the streets. It's Halloween again and with that comes costumes, parites, and ,the best, free candy. I'm curious to hear what some loungers will be dressing up as for Halloween.

To get the ball rolling, I'm goingto dress as a Tetris piece. I'm getting together with some friends and we're going as the tetris game. We have people ad the blocks, one person at the scoreboard and someone as the controller. I'm so excited.

i'm going as the Joker for a Halloween wedding. I'm doing my own take on it. but you can get the idea froma few images i have.

001_002.jpg

003.jpg

A better look at my hat

0925062022.jpg

A very bright orange shirt

shirt.jpg

I'm thinking about this tie. I also have one in Teal blue

14_1.JPG

And my ugly joker mug. cast in foam laytex.

joker_b.JPG

I also have a cane, a flower, joy buzzer and some other accessories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy