Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hanging My Hats

Kaleponi Craig

A-List Customer
There has been some discussion on hanging hats and how people to it. Well, I got these things on Ebay and I think they display them well....

SSCN9746.jpg

KC

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
Nice rack

Kaleponi Craig said:
There has been some discussion on hanging hats and how people to it. Well, I got these things on Ebay and I think they display them well....

KC

That's the nicest wall-mount rack I've seen. I found the following stands for $10 on eBay. I think they're great. I like how you can rest the crown on the round part at top, and then lay the brim on the edge of the little circle in the middle.
hatstands.jpg

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Those are the kind of racks I saw in Village Hat Shop to display their better quality hats.

I could use two of them. Looks like they would be easy to mount on the wall.
My mother will probably kill me, though.

karol

Wolf

New in Town
Can you remember the thickness of the steel rod that the hat hangs on? Ball park figure, no need to actually measure it.

Thanks

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Unfortunately, James, she sleepwalks.

Maybe I can get some of those millinery things they sell on ebay, the ones that usually display ladies hat. Or maybe something on stands, like the one displayed by Adam.

No room for the mannequin heads, that would be spooky what with a dozen heads around the house. Plus, if the mannequin looks better in my hat than I do, I tend to get jealous.

karol

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
OK, James, good suggestions. I am going to get those racks and put them up here in my mother's house.

And if you folks never hear from me again, you'll know what happened.

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot