Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy 91st birthday Mickey Rooney

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Good old Mickey Rooney turns 91 today. God bless him. I saw him last year in Manhattan, and I know a lot of people in LA have seen him at various locations. Amazing that he can still put on a pretty impressive show.

DoolittleRaider

Familiar Face
good lord,

that story is so sad. he was smitten with her and he took it for granted because of his impulses.

thanks C-dot for that, i learned something new today! i dont ever research Old Hollywood very much, i think i my delve into it a bit

on a Happier note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY! 91 years on this earth is quite the feat.:eusa_clap i hope we can continue to have him around for a little longer.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
^^^
Somethings just make you go huh? I'm not a guy, but I'd think if you had Ava, the LAST thing you do on your wedding night is get so sloshed that you couldn't, well, you know. :(

Funnily enough, he didn't have such problems with the slew of affairs he had during their marriage. It always kills me how men can cheat on these beautiful women. Is nothing good enough for them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran