Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAT BODIES

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
From the stock of VS Custom Hats I am selling all bodies in stock. I have 100% Dress weight from Winchester, also Staple ( Rabbit) bodies, Western bodies, Nutria/rabbit blend bodies, featherweight 100%, rabbit bodies from Tonak. 100% dress bodies are $50 each, Winchester rabbit @ $25 each, Western from $65 to $100 depending on Beaver or Rabbit, Tonak @$20 each. Please reach out to me for an inventory list or a "wish list" and I'll see how much of it I can fill.

Weht

New in Town
nm i googled what they are, i have thought about making my own hat but i don't have time for it now

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
These are all raw bodies Sir, they are to be made to the dimensions you need. The Winchester are mostly yellow string, making bodies between 7 1/8 to 7 3/4. The Tonak are non sized, just raw

KarlEscobar10

New in Town
From the stock of VS Custom Hats I am selling all bodies in stock. I have 100% Dress weight from Winchester, also Staple ( Rabbit) bodies, Western bodies, Nutria/rabbit blend bodies, featherweight 100%, rabbit bodies from Tonak. 100% dress bodies are $50 each, Winchester rabbit @ $25 each, Western from $65 to $100 depending on Beaver or Rabbit, Tonak @$20 each. Please reach out to me for an inventory list or a "wish list" and I'll see how much of it I can fill.
Sent you a message Art! Thanks!

KarlEscobar10

New in Town
Sent you a message Art! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ