Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Making Video.. Very Good

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
I don't know if it's been posted before, either, but thanks for posting it tinmanzzz.

The section on the felting process alone is fantastic - love the fur flying down onto the cone! The video made it easier for me to envision the extra steps involved in doing the Cavanagh Edge.

Thank you, too, to the good folks at HATCO for putting this on the Resistol website.

Brad

jpbales

Practically Family
the narrator keeps reiterating how delicate the felt bodies are at first, yet it looks like the workers just throw them around willy nilly! I guess they must be really skilled and know how to handle them!

:eek:fftopic: there's one thing I've always wondered... can you make a hat body out of human hair?? just curious lol

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
jpbales said:
:eek:fftopic: there's one thing I've always wondered... can you make a hat body out of human hair?? just curious lol

You aren't related to Jeffrey Dahmer are you ?? lol lol lol

seriously though, they make all kinds of things out of dog hair, sweaters and such so who knows??

Great link, Thanks for posting....... I learn more everyday here......

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great video. Now that's the sort of thing HATCO should be posting!

I'm going to send a protest letter about those brim shellac machines. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran