Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAT SIZE 7.5 ANYONE?

SWTroopers said:
Big noggin here too. I waver between a 7-1/2 and 7-5/8, usually landing on the side of the 5/8. Sure makes vintage hat buying a real chore!

Marc

I am in the same boat you are there. Since I usually can't find a 7 1/2 erxtra long oval, the 7 5/8 fits fine as well. Some vintahge 7 1/2s do fit fine though.
My head is not fat it is Cranially Superb. lol ;)
Actually there is something else they say about a guy with a 7 1/2 or larger head but no one here mentioned it yet. ;) :D

Regards,

j

macawber

Familiar Face
What was it that Daniel Dravot said?

"Him there with the five and a half hat size has the makings of a bloody hero."

Me, I'm a 7 1/2, and the above was the first good thing I've read about having a big head.

macawber said:
What was it that Daniel Dravot said?

"Him there with the five and a half hat size has the makings of a bloody hero."

Not only a hero but a HERO. A man with a 7 1/2 head size or larger can scale tall mountains, cross great seas, love great and famous women, earn huge amounts of cash, have class with a capital C, drive cars faster than 140mph and lastly, haircuts cost more. :D

regards to all,

J

silhouette53

One of the Regulars
Another Member For The Sevenandahaff Club !!

I haven't got a hat yet but my long oval head measures 23 1/2" so that makes me a 7 1/2 too doesn't it ? Well it better be as I've a Mallory stingy brim in that size on its way to me via 'the bay' lol

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
silhouette53 said:
I haven't got a hat yet but my long oval head measures 23 1/2" so that makes me a 7 1/2 too doesn't it ? Well it better be as I've a Mallory stingy brim in that size on its way to me via 'the bay' lol

Might be a tad big.... :eek:

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
silhouette53 said:

Oh, I think I saw that one! Great lookin' lid! Glad it went to a Lounger!

Mr Nick

New in Town
Me Too!

Yep 7 1/2 & long oval too! Glaad to see there's more of us than I thought! With all those dinky hats on ebay, I thought I was an abnormality....Well, uh maybe not because of my hat size but inspite of it!:eusa_doh:

czack

One of the Regulars
Big Head, Big Heart

Hey folks,

I'm new to the Lounge, but as luck would have it I am a 7 1/2 too. Small frame, big cranium.

Cacklewack

One of the Regulars
I, too, am new and I also have a large cranial region. It's good to see we don't walk this earth with unwieldy heads alone! lol

Matt

Magus

Practically Family
7 5/8 London Fog....

Hey fellow Big Heads...I have a LF in the classifieds...check it out....if ya care to.

Thanks,
M

PS...shamless plug I know...but still on topic! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy