Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatalog-4 1930's dove grey Mallory

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Mallory fedora. Sort of off white grey.
Navy blue ribbon with bound edge and Trolly wire.

Before Mallory was bought by Stetson, they made some amazing hats. Feels like a broken in Optimo heavy weight.

malabove-vi.jpg
malside-vi.jpg
malfront-vi.jpg
malsnap-vi.jpg
malleather-vi.jpg
malleather3-vi.jpg

M_Jones

One of the Regulars
Jerekson said:
Goodness me, I think I just soiled myself.

Fedora-rrhea.

The good news is that you are not alone. Estimates are that approximately 23% of people with hat sizes 6 7/8-7 3/4 suffer from this problem. Talk to your doctor about Genuine-Fur. Genuine-Fur was designed to actually stop Fedora-rrhea by allowing the patient to generally learn to tolerate real VINTAGE fedoras with little to no taper. Only your doctor can prescribe Genuine-fur so talk to him/her. Side effects are generally mild and may include: upset stomach (from not getting the hat you want), nausea (from envy at other people's hats), fatigue (from exausting all resources to get the hat you want) and red or swollen forehead (from buying hats too small). Please tell your doctor about excessive eBay habits and any vintage stores in your area as this can affect how Genuine-Fur works. A small percentage of patients have developed a dependency to Genuine-Fur. Please consult your doctor if you wear your hat for over eight hours at a time as this can be signs of a serious medical condition.

Genuine-Fur, because everyone deserves a nice lid.

Jerekson

One Too Many
M_Jones said:
Fedora-rrhea.

The good news is that you are not alone. Estimates are that approximately 23% of people with hat sizes 6 7/8-7 3/4 suffer from this problem. Talk to your doctor about Genuine-Fur. Genuine-Fur was designed to actually stop Fedora-rrhea by allowing the patient to generally learn to tolerate real VINTAGE fedoras with little to no taper. Only your doctor can prescribe Genuine-fur so talk to him/her. Side effects are generally mild and may include: upset stomach (from not getting the hat you want), nausea (from envy at other people's hats), fatigue (from exausting all resources to get the hat you want) and red or swollen forehead (from buying hats too small). Please tell your doctor about excessive eBay habits and any vintage stores in your area as this can affect how Genuine-Fur works. A small percentage of patients have developed a dependency to Genuine-Fur. Please consult your doctor if you wear your hat for over eight hours at a time as this can be signs of a serious medical condition.

Genuine-Fur, because everyone deserves a nice lid.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll go talk to my doctor now- this could really help me with my problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot