Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats on TV

RBH

Bartender
Dennis Haysbert as Detective Sergeant John Almond in the new show 'Backstrom', has sported some nice looking fedoras.

Backstrom-ep104_sc13_013_hires1.jpg

backstrom-trailer6.jpg

Backstrom-ep104_sc13_026_hires1.jpg

Beardog

New in Town
I haven't read this entire thread, but the HBO show "Boardwalk Empire" is like stepping back into hat and vintage manly wear heaven. I started watching the show on Amazon Prime recently, and I am hooked, just looking at the awesome hats! The show is based in Atlantic City, during the Prohibition era.

boardwalk-empire-jimmy-nucky-torrio-al-rothstein-lucky-1800073548.jpg

Lotsahats

One Too Many
The final season of Mythbusters has aired, and it's pretty awesome. Anyone know who made the hats Adam wore during this season? To my eye, they don't look like Akubras.

A

I didn't read all the thread....hope I'm not repeating anyone.

I saw a Blue Bloods episode and Tom Selleck was wearing a fedora. I noticed the Camara angle was not allow the full view....the bow was hanging off. Hat blew a stitch on set I guess.....but it was a very nice looking hat.

And I've seen ADA Carver on some of the older Law and Order shows with nice looking fedora also.

Seems I stop in my tracks when I notice a fedora on a show....movie etc.. it's just so nice to see them being worn again.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Yeah , ... Haha , Does anyone remember the first Survival Series from years ago , before All the rest , like the 80s , The Bush Tucker Man ? Started out as a Documentary then turned into a series , Australian , ...
The Main Man , Les Hiddins was a Colonel (I think) in the Australian Military studying survival foods available in the Outback Bush . He wore an Akubra Sombrero well worn ... .

Reactions: RJR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24