Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatshapers hat block FS on eBay

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
99_2.JPG
This is a 23 1/4 inch block that they call the straight sided dome. Apx. 5 inches high.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320001167406&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I had obtained this to attempt some amateur reblocks before I had read up enough here at the lounge & I got it too big to do me any good reblocking my 7 3/8s with the sweat in... so I am attempting to get rid of it.
It is as new... only tried to use it a couple of times before it dawned on me that I need a 23" even...
The next one I buy from them will be the fedora block tho' 'cause I also overestimated my skill at hand forming the bash/crease.. I'm ok on a center dent, but I'll be d@mned if I can pull off a freehand teardrop...

I pd. $35 bucks for it (charged me a little more for the custom size) so that is where the reserve price stands. If this fails to sell (and it isn't exactly the object of a bidding war just now...) I would be amenable to a trade ...

I am sure that these are not near as good as a wood block... but neither are they $135... anyhoo, thanks for looking.

Regards,

Rick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21