Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

have decided to sell my hat moulds.

59Lark

Practically Family
I sat downstairs with my wall to wall stuff, my 200 plus sewing machines and my tools and all my junk, and i looked at my former trainer layout and i looked at my hat set up and i decided that i need to scale down. I have a child that has special needs, and I wont have time to do this. We also are planning on have less stuff for a eventual move to the country in two years. So the hat stuff should go, i might keep one mould for my size and thats it. MY credit card balance needs more attention than this equipment, my main appeal was to save this equipment from going to the dump, and i will do that. Good intentions are great but they dont pay the bills, people have to sit down and figure their priorities and make goals and too many irons in the fire go cold. So many intentions, so many goals, so little time in life to achieve them and my kids come first. Someone who has time and a workshop and some money will get this equipment and put it to good use. So little time , well thats my venting. 59LARK.

59Lark

Practically Family
next step classified section

This thread was my making the decison to sell the moulds, with remorse but its a necessary thing. The next step, photo them and inventory to some degree, and put them as a complete collection on classified section, it is my intention not too break them up but sell complete. 59Lark:eek: :eek:fftopic:

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sounds like you don't really want to sell, so my sympathies.

But I'm glad you'll be selling them here. They'll get into good hands.

Dewhurst

Practically Family
59Lark said:
So many intentions, so many goals, so little time in life to achieve them and my kids come first.

A sober reminder. This makes me realize that I need to get something done, ASAP.:eek:

Sometimes it is difficult to make ambitions a reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy