Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

having the right "physique" for the golden era?

Hondo

One Too Many
Well ladies I like a woman with a little va voom in'em ;)
Some of you must look gorgeous :D
Welcome Mike Hammer, hold off sawing the leg off, you never know!

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Hey , I have a hourglass....it's a larger hourglass, but an hourglass non the less..lol. I'll let ya know my meaurements when its a smaller hourglass, it's getting there.

Skip the "six-packs"--I'll bring the "keg."lol

One thing I've noticed about BMIs and everything else, though, is that they never take "frame size" relative to height into account; for example, if you squash a six-footer down to around 5'4", you'd get something pretty close to how I'm built...

$ally

One Too Many
green papaya said:
I think it's also very important to try and maintain a fit and trim physique if you want to look correct for the golden era, you seldom see a obese person back in those days, since people did more things manually back then and also did more outdoor activity instead of sitting in front of a computer all day or watching television.
Not to mention the invention of fast food and frozen dinners. I love to cook and bake from scratch; it's healthier, cheaper, tastes better, makes the house smell good, and is a wonderful to show family and friends that I love them.
People are just bigger and stronger these days besides the overeating. I blame prenatal care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff