Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heads-up on US Wings clearance

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I noticed this week that US Wings has put up a well-populated clearance page:

http://www.uswings.com/clearance.asp

Now, I'm not claiming that these jackets are in the same league as the premium repros! (In fact, I've never even handled one of their self-labeled leather jackets, but I gather that they're essentially comparable to Coopers.) Besides their own label, there are also some Avirex and Schott (etc.) jackets on the list at attractive prices.

Anyway, there are some jackets there that seem like they might be damn good buys for knockaround use, or for experimenting with painting on or distressing, or as gifts for less-critical spouses, kids (there are lots of small sizes), or friends. I figured it was worth pointing out, for what it's worth!

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Thanks for the tip!

But don't let my wife catch you calling her "less critical."

OK - Aero for my critical spouse, Avirex for the other one. My mistress gets the fur. :cool:

:cheers1:

Rinterstate

New in Town
I was at the US Wings store this past Saturday. The sale prices listed on their website are still valid. I picked up a few patches and got a B-15 jacket for my son. This location is much nicer than their older location. And easy to get too.
Cheers
Randy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats