Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hector Powe Grey Bespoke Wool Tweed Suit

Juraj

New in Town
I decided to sell this Hector Powe bespoke grey suit. I bought it for my brother, but he didn't appreciate it. At least he agreed with taking pictures.
I think that is it quite an interesting piece. It was tailored for Mr. W. L. Gardiner. It is possible to find information about it in the inner pocket and also his initials are embroidered on the Hector Powe label. However, I think that it was never worn.
The blazer is made from new wool tweed and is fully lined in a grey viscose lining. Single breasted blazer with two button fastening. Two hip level pockets. Single chest pocket. The blazer has two interior pockets, shoulder pads and original buttons. It has a double rear vent.
The trousers are flat front and have two front pockets and one at the back and it is without cuffs. Interesting is, that instead of belt loops, side tabs were used (I took a detail photo)

Measurements:

Blazer
Chest 110 cm 43"
Waist 110 cm 43"
Hips 110 cm 43"
Length 80 cm 31.5"
Shoulders 47 cm 18.5"
Sleeve 60 cm 23.5"

Trousers
Waist up to 92 cm 36"
From crotch to waist line 30 cm 12"
Hips 115 cm 45"