Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello from Boston

univibe88

One Too Many
I hope it's ok to post an intro in this forum. I didn't see an intro forum and I'm not sure if it's part of the culture of this forum to announce one's entrance.

However, being the polite gentleman that I am, I figured I should say hello. I grew up in New Orleans, but I live in Boston these days.

I'm friends with RedPop4, WarBird and Spiridon from another forum.

I've been sporting a straw Stetson for years - C-dent with a 2.75" brim. I recently picked up a cognac color, coconut straw, center pinch with a 2 1/8" brim. It's got a cool multi color striped band. I thought it looked very 50s and kind of casual. I'm very happy with it.

I'm planning on getting an "optimo" montecristi next.

That's enough about me. I'm happy to be here.

univibe88

One Too Many
Thanks RBH. That's the coconut I mentioned in my intro. I just got that one. I can't wait for spring!

It's funny how I've had my one Stetson for a long time ,but now all of the sudden the flood gates are open. I think I may order my optimo tonight. I just had my wife measure my head to make sure of the size. 7 3/8 it is.

Dalexs, we shall get together for a cocktail some time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner