Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello

fuyuko

New in Town
Hey, I lurked around these forums for quite some time before I bought my first real fedora, which is a Stetson Saxon as you can see in my picture. I hope to get some meaningful information regarding fedoras in the coming weeks so I can properly care for my hat as well as shop carefully. Right now I'm residing in Boston, but I'm a native of California. Not too many fedora wearers around here, as far as students go.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Welcome

fuyuko...welcome to the lounge!:eusa_clap
Your fedora looks great...good choice so far...the bug will bite ya heavy...and you'll be ordering customs before ya know it!:D

Stoney

Practically Family
I concur

It looks smashing on you. You'll most likely want to invest in some hat brushes to keep it looking fresh, if you don't have any yet.

Welcome aboard shipmate.
:eusa_clap

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Greetings fuyuko,

Good to see you here.
Go vintage, young man, would be my recommendation. Boston is a prosperous town, there must be some hellacious vintage to be had.

Regards,

RB

K

Kaosharper1

Welcome

Good to see another Bostonian around! Nice hat.

Razzman

One Too Many
Welcome to the Lounge fuyuko. Nice looking hat, which your wear well. :eusa_clap You've come to the right place concerning information. The Lounge is a wealth of knowledge, and the members are more than willing to share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot