Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello

LondonLuke

One of the Regulars
Noticed there was no introductory thread for the newbies like me, so I thought might as well make one for myself (please forgive me if I've broken an unwritten golden rule!).

Anyway, as my name shows, my name is Luke, and funnily enough I live in London. I have a few suits, 2 for work (1 charcoal grey 3 piece, and a dark blue 2 piece), as well as some vintage suits-a 2 piece black suit that is 50 years old, and a double breasted prince of wales checked suit. Pictures will come up at some point.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to settling into this here lounge, and if anyone other Londoners can tell me where to look, finding more vintage suits.

-Luke

ps, in reference to the other thread, I agree that shorts with suits is one of the worse looks around

Braces

New in Town
Welcome

Welcome aboard LondonLuke. I have a number of vintage suits, from various places, but a great shop is Hornets in Kensington (http://www.hornetskensington.co.uk/). Another place worth a visit is Old Hat at Putney Bridge and their other shop which used to be Bertie Wooster in Fulham. Looking forward to seeing your pictures in due course.

Graham

LondonLuke said:
Noticed there was no introductory thread for the newbies like me, so I thought might as well make one for myself (please forgive me if I've broken an unwritten golden rule!).

Anyway, as my name shows, my name is Luke, and funnily enough I live in London. I have a few suits, 2 for work (1 charcoal grey 3 piece, and a dark blue 2 piece), as well as some vintage suits-a 2 piece black suit that is 50 years old, and a double breasted prince of wales checked suit. Pictures will come up at some point.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to settling into this here lounge, and if anyone other Londoners can tell me where to look, finding more vintage suits.

-Luke

ps, in reference to the other thread, I agree that shorts with suits is one of the worse looks around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart