Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help finding budget friendly alternative to this jacket!

TRJ94

New in Town
Hello! I came across this jacket and really liked it, but not the price tag...I was wondering if anyone knew a "cheaper" alternative? Seems like a typical 40s-50s jacket but I cannot find any similar for some reason...Thanks!

Last edited:

Brandrea33

One Too Many
You could try Freenote Cloth. They have awesome waxed canvas jackets for about half the price.

A41D30EC-ECCB-4D39-8D93-23239DECC0D9.png

born113

One of the Regulars
Hello! I came across this jacket and really liked it, but not the price tag...I was wondering if anyone knew a "cheaper" alternative? Seems like a typical 40s-50s jacket but I cannot find any similar for some reason...Thank!

On Aliexpress or Alibaba or Etsy you can find the same thing 10 times cheaper. It's super simple design and material.

In general, it also looks like an commercial/advertisement.

Last edited:
Are these people deranged!? A thousand euros for a shitty, basic canvas jacket???

"All our coats are designed, sewed and dyed individually by hand, which makes them different and unique."

Literally all clothes is!

Dickies had something very similar, just that there aren't many to be found at this moment.

il_1140xN.2844894074_88ww.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff