Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hey, Hey, Boo Boo - let's get us some picinic baskets!

raiderrescuer

One of the Regulars
Breakfast & Dinner is out of the way now...what's your favorite picnic items ???

Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches, Foot Long Subs et al...

Yogi, what's in your Basket ???

decodoll

Practically Family
Tea sandwiches. :) Cucumber, watercress and deviled ham. Yum! Potatoe Salad and Rum Punch! :D That's what we packed for the last Gatsby Picnic. This year I'm taking a french baguette, English Cotswald Cheddar and Pepperdews!! Double YUM!!! I luurrrrrvvvveee Pepperdews!

Rosie

One Too Many
Nice thread, depends on the type of picnic.

Picnic with friends and family: fried chicken, potato salad, sandwiches, cole slaw, watermelon, etc. all of those "homey" picnic foods.

Date picnic: grilled chicken salad, crusty bread, wine, pineapple or other fruit slices

Free Movie picnic: baguettes, cheeses, luncheon meats, wine

I've got to get one of those pretty wicker baskets now.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fresh charcoal-grilled chicken (with seasoning), fresh buns and lots of salad. Oh man, I'm sooo hungry now! And no, raiderrescuer, dinner is still two hours away here!!!;)

artdecodame

One of the Regulars
I once saw the cutest vintage children's picnic set; I just wanted to use it, putting little sandwiches, crackers and tea in it, even though I'm not exactly little anymore...well, in age, anyway. :)

decodoll said:
That's what we packed for the last Gatsby Picnic...

Do you go there every year? I've been wanting to attend, but haven't had the chance yet!

decodoll

Practically Family
I've gone the last two years and plan to go every year from now on. It's lots of fun. Definitely worth trying to get to if you can! :)

Caledonia

Practically Family
Baron Kurtz said:

A man after my own heart lol. But I'll swap you the beer for champagne - a lady's gotta have elegance after all, at least till she falls face first into the meadow :D . But Rosie - wow - can I come on your picnics, pleeeease. Ok, maybe not the date ones. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy