Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hey! There's an Open Road On My Head!

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
After a two-year search, a very fine Stetson Open Road in silverbelly fell into my lap.
Thanks RBH. :)

OR1.jpg

OR2.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
My very favorite tie. It is the only one I have that remains in the box, carefully shelved, and comes out occasionally. :)

(I was hoping you'd notice it)

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
From a very generous fellow Lounger (I just realized that my friends' kindnesses have dressed me for that pic - the trousers, tie, and hat!). It has been cleaned and, very fortunately for me, stiffened a bit. Otherwise the brim would wave. It's a 7.5 and fits very well.

Thanks for the nice words! :)

Duck

Practically Family
Welcome to the thin ribbons!! The hat looks great on you, you wear it well. I find the thin ribbons work with many different looks. They are fast becoming my favorites. I wear one all the time!!!!!

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Scott!

Very terrific outfit from hat to trousers! (Shoes seem to be out of the shot, leading me to believe that you must have had on flip-flops!) Seriously, pal, that is a GREAT look on you. I am SUCH a fan of the thin ribbon hats. I am thinking about having Art make me a green stratoliner, but I might have to get one in silver belly instead.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

(Hey, I NEVER give these clapping awards!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner