Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Frobisher

My left arm is 1.5 inches longer than my right. To make matters worse, my left shoulder is meaningfully higher than my right (look at the photo -- its dramatic).
Ahhh. I have a separated left shoulder and it droops as well. I'm sure that if I got off of my *ss and worked out again, I could get it stronger and less of an issue, but well, I've been lazy lately and don't see a change on the horizon.

tblay

One of the Regulars
First of all, this jacket, and the fit, is just incredible. Wow!

Ahhh. I have a separated left shoulder and it droops as well. I'm sure that if I got off of my *ss and worked out again, I could get it stronger and less of an issue, but well, I've been lazy lately and don't see a change on the horizon.

I've dislocated my left shoulder five times and had two rotator cuff surgeries. Thankfully, it doesn't droop, but my left arm is much leaner than my right because I can't use it as much. On my latest Langlitz (delivered tomorrow!), the right arm bicep and forearm area will fit better than the left. I can sympathize. Still, these are small details that I'm sure seem more obvious to us than others.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Absolutely beautiful. I must say I like this even more than your RMC halfbelts and you know how much I love RMC. Your collection is now the one I envy the most in the leather jacket world along with Davito from IH forum.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I have seen you posting only good fitting jackets to this day, but this one is still outstanding from all these others. Fit is perfect and the leather looks amazing. I immediately got jealous and started checking out Himel. One of the best fitting jackets I have seen on these boards, for sure! The pricing has kept me away from him until now, can get three Johnson Leathers from Alan for that after all, but now that he's introducing his budget steerhide line, I will probably pull the trigger.

The goat is a great choice for warmer climates. It's lightweight and flexible. The sample was pretty shiny though, and I don't know if it will dull down anytime soon. It sure felt good though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass